Five sections of instruction, practice, application, and assessment teach all aspects of language skills—and more!
Grammar • Usage
Mechanics • Spelling
Study and Test-Taking Skills
Each section features the traditional handbook form of rule, practice, and apply.
Other features include:
- Pre- and post-tests for diagnostic and prescriptive learning
- Clear, consistent lesson format
- Leveled practice for each skill
- Sentence diagramming after appropriate chapters
- QuickChecks for fast assessment opportunities
- A Writer’s Guide to Citing Sources for easy documentation reference
English Pupils Edition Language Handbook
Annotated Teacher Edition for Language and Composition
Teacher Resources— Middle School
Teacher Resources— High School