Raise confidence and test scores through this thorough review of tested topics, four English practice tests, and four Reading practice tests. Personalize study goals through the diagnostic tests and study charts, improve test-taking strategies, and find targeted support through the easy-to-use lesson structure.
A prep book that actually teaches reading, writing, and grammar skills—everything students need to ace the ACT.
A complete subject and strategy review text in English and Writing—essential preparation to help students reach their full potential on the ACT exam. 454 pages.
* four English practice tests
* four Reading practice tests
* English review—sentence structure, grammar and usage, punctuation, and rhetorical skills
* reading efficiency—vocabulary and context clues and answer-choice analysis
* a writing review and strategy for the writing test is provided