Product Features & Resources
Think critically and politically!
- Interactive edition coming Fall 2021 for AP Gov Pol 3rd edition.
- All-new edition structured and written to follow the current AP® Course and Exam Description.
- Concise and accessible topics provide essential content organized in short, focused sections.
- Includes opportunities for students to explore and develop the skills and practices of political scientists.
- Writing features help students build argumentation skills.
- Flexibly designed to use in a one-semester or one-year course.
- Required Supreme Court Cases and Foundational Documents
—15 Required Supreme Court Case features provide in-depth looks at each case and the Supreme Court’s ruling
—9 Foundational Document features detail the philosophical basis and political values of the U.S. government and their application to recent events
- Questions based on AP® Exam formats
—180 multiple-choice questions
—66 free-response questions
—5 argumentation essay questions
—1 complete practice test modeled on the AP® Exam
- Features to develop skills tested on the AP® Exam
—60 Think as a Political Scientist features focus on disciplinary practices and reasoning processes
—60 Reflect on the Essential Question features review key learning objectives
—5 Write as a Political Scientist features build writing skills for answering the argumentation essay question
- A “Think Tank” resource for the civic engagement project
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
|Series||AP U.S. Government & Politics|
|Learn More||Advanced Placement®—Social Studies|