Contact us today for a personalized plan to help you and your team reach your post-COVID goals.
This funding was approved to help districts and schools address the many impacts of COVID-19 on pre-K through 12 education, including:
- Implementing strategies to meet the social, emotional, and academic needs of students hit hardest by the pandemic.
- Funding summer, after-school, and other extended learning and enrichment programs.
How Can Funding Be Used?
Funding can be used to purchase educational resources and professional development training. Funds are based on Title I allocations.
Perfection Learning offers resources that support the intent of this federal funding.
- Addressing the needs of special student populations, including:
—Children with special needs
—Racial and ethnic minorities
—Students experiencing homelessness
—Foster care youth
- Addressing social emotional learning (SEL).
- Tracking student performance and engagement.
- Supporting resources for teaching summer school or after-school programs.
- Delivering professional development for educators.
Please visit your state’s department of education website for more details on specific funding allocations.