Reviewing Physics: The Physical Setting
A thorough review of a high school course in physics in preparation for the New York Regents exams and other state end-of-course assessments
Geared to meet the needs of students who want to refresh their memory and review physics material in preparation for final exams. 245 pages.
- Mechanics, Energy, Electricity and Magnetism, Modern Physics, and more
- an Enrichment section includes material covered in a college-preparatory science course and related material tested on the SAT-II
- a Laboratory Skills chapter reviews the scientific investigation and specific laboratory procedures all students should master
- more than 1,000 questions can be used for topic review throughout the year and for exams and homework assignments
- drawings and diagrams illuminate and reinforce the subject matter
- Science, Technology, and Society features explore real-world issues in physical science, technology, and society; reading comprehension, constructed response, and research questions at the end of each feature encourage students to evaluate the issues and make their own decisions about the impact of science and technology on society, the environment, and their lives
- recent New York State Regents examinations test students' competency and readiness
An Answer Key is available.
Student Edition1351101A through review of a national standards-based one-year high school course in physics. Learn More$13.00