Cover-to-Cover Hi/Lo Digital Library
Includes ebook editions of all Cover-to-Cover Hi-Lo titles and title-specific teacher support.
All teachers, all students-unlimited building access for 1 year.
Includes 1 softcover copy of each title in a set and FREE digital teacher resources.
Includes 6 softcover copies of each title in a storage bag.
Digital Library, Complete Set, and Sampler purchases include digital access to title-specific teaching support.
Engaging fiction and informational text paired in each book
Reading Level 1–4 | GRL L–Q | Lexile Level 270–660 | Interest Level 2–6
- These easy-reading chapter books offer high-interest fiction or informational text to smooth the transition from narrative to expository text.
- The sophisticated look and highly appealing, grade-appropriate topics are perfect for students in grades 2 to 6.
- Short chapters, carefully chosen vocabulary, and close text/illustration matches support striving readers.
- Curricular-aligned topics teach important content while developing content-area literacy skills. Choose from titles covering ancient civilizations, the American Revolution, the Civil War, westward expansion, animals, toys and hobbies, and more.
- Fiction captures interest and engages students, creating active readers.
- Informational text features support content-area literacy.
- 56 pages
Build critical skills in content-area comprehension for striving readers
Reading Level 2–6 | GRL R–X | Lexile Level 510–920 | Interest Level 4–9
- These entertaining and educational informational texts offer grade-appropriate, highly engaging content for social studies, science, and language arts.
- Curricular-aligned topics teach important content while developing content-area literacy skills. Choose from titles covering ancient worlds, exploration and America's early days, American history, mysteries in history, sports, and more.
- Genres capture interest and engage students.
- Vocabulary is bolded in text, defined in context, and featured in glossary.
- Important informational text features support content-area literacy.
- 56–72 pages
A wide variety of fiction designed for striving readers
Reading Level 2–3 | GRL O–T | Lexile Level 310–710 | Interest Level 4–9
- Choose from historical and biographical fiction, contemporary fiction, mystery, sports, humor, fantasy and more to meet the interests of all of your striving readers.
- Exciting plots and fully developed narratives engage striving readers.
- Carefully chosen vocabulary, natural-sounding dialogue, and manageable chapter lengths ensure reading success.
- Sophisticated covers, trim size, and design make books appealing to upper elementary and middle school readers.
- Multicultural characters and a wide variety of fictional genres offer choices for all students.
- Relevant topics and themes are perfect for English Language Learners.
- Historical and biographical novels enhance the social studies curriculum.
- 64–112 pages
Retellings of classic literature and cultural tales
Reading Level 1–4 | GRL O–T | Lexile Level 440–640 | Interest Level 4–9
- These anthologies provide striving readers with collections of adapted classic tales from around the world and time-honored short works by some of literature's most respected authors.
- Each anthology includes three to ten tales, legends, myths, or short stories and an original play.
- Short selections, carefully chosen vocabulary, and appealing visuals help striving readers comprehend and enjoy the content.
- Stories from famous authors build cultural literacy.
- A play in each anthology develops fluency and reinforces the theme.
- 64–88 pages