- Carefully organized into convenient units and subdivided into lessons.
- An oral classroom conversation with exercises stresses the audio-lingual approach to language acquisition.
- The non-sequential organization of modularized chapters allows for teacher flexibility.
- Each chapter is divided into small topical units and reinforced by practice exercises.
- Includes illustrations comparing ancient and modern life and maps of Rome and Italy.
- Model examinations are included at the end of each book.
- Latin Three and Four Years Review Text addresses all aspects of poetry and Latin prose.
These consumable worktexts perfectly align with the content in the Review Text and provide write-on lines for student practice and comprehension.
Review Text Format
These 6" x 9" Review Texts are designed for ease of study and reference in a proficiency-oriented communicative approach.