Effective, Lifelong Communication
- communications basics.
- effective interpersonal communication.
- problem solving.
- productive group interactions.
- developing and delivering presentations.
- finding and evaluating sources.
- putting technology to work in oral, written, and digital presentations.
Students dive into relevant issues that will matter in their professional lives, such as
- the interview process.
- social and ethical responsibilities in communications.
- solving problems and managing conflict.
- gender and cultural communication differences.
- communication careers.