- 40–48 pages.
- Available in print or ebook formats.
Social Studies Features
- In-depth, yet accessible explanations of social studies topics.
- Topics align with state standards.
- Informational text features such as headings, subheadings, photos, timelines, charts, and more.
Content-Area Reading Skills
- Develops technical vocabulary.
- Introduces various expository text structures.
- Builds understanding of informational text features.
- Practice of critical reading skills.
- Develops informational reading skills, including
—cause and effect
—relate visuals to text
—compare and contrast
All purchases include digital access to title-specific teaching support.
Includes ebook editions of all Reading Essentials in Social Studies titles and title-specific teacher support.
All teachers, all students—unlimited building access for one year.
Includes one softcover copy of each title in a set and FREE digital teacher resources.
Individual titles are sold in softcover 6-packs conveniently packaged in a storage bag.