Latin Years 1-4: Workbooks & Review Texts in Latin
Take knowledge of Latin grammar and culture to the next level!
- carefully organized into convenient units and subdivided into lessons
- an oral classroom conversation with exercises stresses the audio-lingual approach to language acquisition
- the non-sequential organization of modularized chapters allows for teacher flexibility
- each chapter is divided into small topical units and reinforced by practice exercises
- includes illustrations comparing ancient and modern life and maps of Rome and Italy
- model examinations are included at the end of each book
- Latin Three and Four Years Review Text addresses all aspects of poetry and Latin prose
These consumable worktexts perfectly align with the content in the Review Text and provide write-on lines for student practice and comprehension.
Review Text Format
These 6" x 9" Review Texts are designed for ease of study and reference in a proficiency-oriented communicative approach.