Product Features & Resources
Achieve AP® success with AMSCO®
Make college-level content accessible to all your students without sacrificing the rigor required for success.
- Interactive edition coming soon for AP Lang.
- Get the benefit of decades of AP® expertise with our team of veteran AP® teachers, Exam Readers, Test Item Writers, Table Leaders, and College Board Consultants.
- Engage your students with unit anchor texts that serve as models of excellent rhetorical skills and offer opportunities for in-depth analysis.
—9 anchor reading texts foster rereading and critical analysis
—9 anchor student drafts develop skills in evaluating writing
- Assess skills and build exam confidence and competence throughout the course with carefully crafted AP®-style multiple-choice questions, argumentation essay prompts, rhetorical analysis essay prompts, and synthesis prompts.
- Questions based on AP® Exam formats
—more than 200 multiple-choice questions
—4 synthesis prompts
—4 rhetorical analysis prompts
—5 argument prompts
—1 complete practice test modeled on the AP® Exam
- Features to develop skills tested on the AP® Exam
—Close Reading activities help develop critical rhetorical skills
—Evaluating Writing activities help develop analytical revision skills
—Composing on Your Own activities give students an opportunity to use what they have just learned in their own writing —Reflect on the Essential Question features review key learning objectives
—Apply What You Have Learned activities give students opportunities to use the critical reading skills they have developed by analyzing a new text
—Join the Conversation activities provide students guidance on responding to prompts
- Evaluate final preparation with a complete summative test that mirrors the directions, timing, question formats, and content scope of the actual AP® exam.
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.