As an Iowa-grown, family-owned business since 1926, Perfection Learning partners with educators to provide solutions that break down learning barriers and help all students realize their potential. We are proud to:
- Develop innovative digital and print curriculum in grades 6–12 language arts, Advanced Placement,® and supplemental courses.
- Create engaging and rigorous resources that meet the needs of educators and K–12 students as educational trends shift.
- Embrace professional growth for the long term by investing in our team.
- Band together as a team to take initiative, collaborate, think critically, and learn and grow as individuals.
- Take Initiative—We set the bar high for ourselves, empower initiative, and hold ourselves accountable to our customers and colleagues.
- Work Together—We recognize that to succeed individually, we must succeed as a team.
- Think Critically—We ask ourselves the hard questions as we seek ways to improve our products, service, processes, and performance.
- Learn and Grow—We encourage each person to reach their potential through learning opportunities, feedback, and reflection.
- Build for the Long Term—We invest in our people, keep our lives in balance, and do things the right way.