Product Features & Resources
Help students understand key psychology concepts in a meaningful way!
- Updated edition correlated to the current AP® Course and Exam Description.
CED Correlation-AP® Psychology, 2nd Edition
- Concise and accessible student book presents essential psychology content.
- Includes opportunities for students to explore and develop the skills and practices of psychologists.
- Full practice test modeled after the AP® Psychology Exam included.
- Features and activities promote effective writing by prompting students to synthesize what they have learned.
- Each of the 25 chapters includes
—an Essential Question
—instruction tightly aligned to the AP® curriculum
—Key Terms, names, and concepts
—a feature to promote critical thinking
—10 multiple-choice questions
—2 free-response questions—Concept Application and Research Design
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
|Author||Charles D. Schallhorn|
|Series||AP Social Studies|
|Learn More||Advanced Placement®—Social Studies|