Product Features & Resources
Organized by Topic!
- Interactive edition now available!
- All-new edition structured and written to follow the current AP® Course and Exam Description.
CED Correlation-AP® United States History, 4th Edition
- Content topics provide the core narrative of U.S. history organized into short, focused sections.
- Numerous high-quality primary sources offer students opportunities to analyze historical evidence, identify historical significance, and evaluate credibility.
- Students are provided with scaffolded guidance through a step-by-step development guide which explains how to answer the four question types—MCQs, SAQs, LEQs, and DBQs—on the exam.
- Questions based on AP® Exam formats
—87 sets of multiple-choice questions
—87 sets of short-answer questions
—66 long essay questions
—7 document-based questions
—1 complete practice test modeled on the AP® Exam
- Features to develop skills tested on the AP® Exam
—9 Think as a Historian features focus on historical thinking skills and reasoning processes
—9 Write as a Historian features build writing skills for answering the long essay questions and document-based questions
—9 Historical Perspectives features present diverse views of historians
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
|Author||John J. Newman and John M. Schmalbach|
|Series||AP U.S. History|
|Learn More||Advanced Placement®—Social Studies|