Ensure ALL Students Comprehend the Text for AP® Success
Interactive Editions help develop self-directed learners through
personalized assistive technology support like Immersive Reader.
Accessible for ALL Students
Comprehension is the gateway to meaning, and our state-of-the-art Immersive Reader technology delivers.
ALL students have the power to:
- Adapt the reading passage with built-in IEP and 504 accommodations support.
- Translate and hear the text in their native language—over 75 languages available.
- Customize readability by changing font type, size, and background colors.
Streamlined Note Taking
Students can quickly:
- Identify, label, and comment on textual evidence.
- Collect evidence in a digital notebook.
- Reference textual evidence when completing activities and responding to free response questions.
Engage Students Through Collaboration
Reduce reluctance to participate through the Collaboration Wall.
Students and teachers can use familiar texting tools to:
- Participate in dynamic discussions both online and in small groups.
- Share ideas and perspectives based on meaningful, text-based questions.
Supplement Instructional Content with OER Resources
- Topic-level links to College Board-approved free resources enhance and expand coverage of topics in the AMSCO coursebooks.
- Additional links to other vetted, free resources include videos by leading educators, relevant articles, and primary sources.
eBook Access—Anytime, Anywhere!
- eBook access is included with all interactive editions*.
- No internet, no problem with offline access.
- Annotate, take notes, and search.
*eBooks also available separately
Reporting That Informs Instruction
Inform instruction, differentiate instruction, and individualize exam preparation with real-time data on topic and skill performance through the reporting function in the interactive editions.
- Analyze student and class proficiency reports based on the College Board’s Course and Exam Descriptions.
- Evaluate item analysis and usage reports by student or class.
Advanced Placement® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.