Support for College Board® Course Audit Approval
Perfection Learning®/AMSCO® has partnered with Rice University, publisher of OpenStax textbooks, to provide the most in-depth resources and support for your classroom instruction and course audit approval. Find this partnership on the College Board Example Textbook Lists identified as OpenStax.
Each College Board-approved OpenStax text has been aligned with an AP® social studies coursebook from Perfection Learning/AMSCO. All paired OpenStax texts are:
- Available at no additional charge.
- Listed on the College Board example textbook lists.
- Pre-approved for AP Course Audit submission.
Our best-selling, classroom-proven AP coursebooks paired with the high-quality, peer-reviewed college textbooks from OpenStax are available for these courses:
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Psychology
- AP World History: Modern Coming Soon
If your course is not listed above, we can support you with pairings to other College Board pre-approved, open-source textbooks:
- AP Human Geography, published by the University of North Georgia
- AP World History: Modern, published by the OER Project
For each paired text, your classroom will get:
- Digital access to the OpenStax student text.
- A Pacing Guide with suggestions for using the OpenStax or other OER text with your AMSCO coursebook.
Pacing Guides & Paired Text
- Direct links to content in the OpenStax or other OER text enhance and expand coverage of topics in the AMSCO coursebook.
- Recommended day-by-day pacing builds on College Board CED guidelines and is available by topic and by day in the school year.
- Additional links to other vetted, open educational resources, including videos by leading educators, relevant articles, and primary sources.
|AP European History||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP Human Geography||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP Macroeconomics||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP Microeconomics||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP Psychology||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP U.S. Government & Politics||Paired Text I Pacing Guide—Semester
|AP U.S. History||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
|AP World History: Modern||Paired Text I Pacing Guide|
Advanced Placement® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.