Product Features & Resources
Concise and accessible program designed for student success!
- Structured and written to follow the current AP® course and exam description
- Course content is organized into six units divided into short, focused topics.
- Provides comprehensive instruction and practice in using economic skills.
- Students will explore the principles of economics as they apply to whole economic systems.
- Plentiful graphs, charts, and data help students analyze, describe, and explain economic concepts.
- Questions based on AP® Exam formats
—126 multiple-choice questions
—42 short free-response questions, each with five tasks
—6 long free-response questions, each with ten tasks
—1 complete practice test modeled on the AP® Exam
- Develop skills tested on the AP® Exam
—42 Think as an Economist features focus on skills used in studying economics
—6 Economics Perspectives features present diverse views of economists
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
|Learn More||Advanced Placement®—Social Studies|