Achieve AP® success with AMSCO®
Make college-level content accessible to all students without sacrificing the rigor required for success.
Assess skills with an initial diagnostic test and build exam confidence and competence throughout the course with carefully crafted AP®-style model problems, scaffolded practice items, and independent practice items. Incorporate Mathematical Practices for AP® Calculus (MPACs) with teaching suggestions throughout the text. Evaluate final preparation with four full-length summative tests that mirror the directions, timing, question formats, and content scope of the actual AP® exam.
All with the benefit of decades of AP® expertise with our team of veteran AP® teachers, Exam Readers, Test Item Writers, Table Leaders, APSI Instructors, and College Board Consultants!
Advanced Placement® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Titles in This Program
Program Features & Resources
Develop the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence students need to ace the AP® Calculus AB/BC exams
- A comprehensive review of both Calculus AB and BC knowledge and skills.
- A diagnostic test identifies strengths and weaknesses for targeted study.
- Model problems employ highly-effective gradual release by starting with full explanations and answers, moving to partial explanation and hints, and concluding with a problem to assess student mastery.
- Clear instructional explanations, scaffolded models, and AP®-style practice questions updated for the 2019–2020 syllabus.
- Organized by the College Board's AP® Calculus Big Ideas.
- Teacher talk for Mathematical Practices for AP® Calculus (MPACs) develops mathematical lines of reasoning in students.
- Support on the effective use of graphing calculators.
- Unit-specific practice tests for each Big Idea identify precise personalized areas of study for each student.
- Includes four full-length AP®-style model examinations.
Maximize scores on the exam with a complete review in an easy-to-use format
- Help students develop the skills and strategies they need to succeed on the Advanced Placement® Statistics examination.
- This review text was written to assist students in preparing for the exam and to supplement a course in AP® Statistics.
- Full coverage of the College Board's AP® Statistics curriculum.
- An introductory chapter provides general information about the test and test-taking tips.
- How-to tips and examples show step-by-step methods of approaching and solving problems.
- Provides information on using graphing calculators or computers to perform analyses.
- Review exercises after each section assess understanding of the concepts and procedures and reinforce skills.
- Chapter assessments are presented in same format as the AP® exam.
- Five simulated AP® Statistics exams provide students with opportunities to assess readiness under test conditions.
- Answers with explanations for all exercises, chapter assessments, and model examinations.
- 399 pages.
AP® Calculus AB/B
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
Answers with explanations for all exercises, chapter assessments, and model examinations are included in the student edition.