The consumable worktexts provide write-on lines for student practice and comprehension.
The 6" x 9" Review Texts are designed for ease of study and reference in a proficiency-oriented communicative approach.
Review Text—470 pages
Review Text—565 pages
Review Text—585 pages
French Four Years: Advanced French With AP® Component
Master the linguistic and cultural content needed to achieve advanced-level proficiency in French
- Grammar is written in English but all exercises require that answers be given in French.
- Topics of the 29 featured readings are varied and relevant to students’ age and experience.
- The final reading in each chapter is followed by questions, essays, research projects, or discussions that provide alternative forms of assessment.
- Students are encouraged to read the short biographical notes given at the end of each chapter to make short, knowledgeable presentations.
- Reflects ACTFL's Five C's and the current AP® French Language and Culture Test, including modes of communication.