Product Features & Resources
It’s a bold, new world!
- Interactive edition now available!
- All-new edition structured and written to follow the current AP® Course and Exam Description.
CED Correlation-AP® World History: Modern
- Concise and accessible topics provide essential content organized in short, focused sections.
- Includes opportunities for students to explore and develop the skills and practices of historians.
- Promotes development of historical thinking skills, reasoning processes, thematic analysis, and concepts and understandings of course content.
- Guided instruction and practice is provided for each of the historical disciplinary practices or reasoning skills identified by the College Board.
- Questions based on AP® Exam formats
—186 multiple-choice questions
—124 short-answer questions
—36 long essay questions
—9 document-based questions
—plus 1 complete practice test modeled on the AP® Exam
- Features to develop skills tested on the AP® Exam
—60 Think as a Historian features provide skills instruction and practice
—9 Write as a Historian features build on skills for writing responses to essay questions
—9 Historical Perspectives features introduce significant historical issues and conflicting interpretations
- Teacher Resource includes correlations for each question to the College Board Curriculum Framework.
The Teacher Resource is sold only to educators and shipped to school or district addresses only. A verified classroom set purchase of the student edition (print or digital) is required.
|Series||AP World History|
|Learn More||Advanced Placement®—Social Studies|