- Program components include a student worktext, Teacher Wraparound Edition, and online assignment/assessment support.
- Overview connects objectives to prior learning and tested content.
- Concepts in the Real World introduces concepts through real-world examples.
- Connect to Testing prepares students for both the rigor and skills required for their state test.
- Guided Instruction promotes collaborative learning and math literacy through step-by-step problems solving and multiple opportunities to engage in whole class, small group, and peer discussions.
- Guided Practice provides scaffolded support, organizational tables, frameworks, and hints.
- Practice assignments include multiple-choice questions, multi-select questions, and free-response questions.
- Lesson videos, accessed through QR codes, provide students with model problems on demand.
- Digital assignments can be customized and delivered individually to small groups or to the whole class.
- Through i-Practice, each student can practice skills to mastery.
Support for ELLs, struggling and advanced students helps all students succeed and be challenged.
- Point-of-use vocabulary and math literacy support, remediation suggestions, and videos ensure content is accessible.
- Extension activities and a rich problem item bank ensure students remain challenged.